List of products by brand Carp Spirit
- Featuring an in-turned point, this pattern has been based on a hook that Terry Hearn used to adapt by modifying another hook on the market.
- With a wide variety of applications, this hook can be used for both bottom bait or pop-up presentations and is particularly useful when fishing over gravel as the in-turned point is far less likely to damage when you retrieve.
£239.99 - £40.00
Carp Spirit’s top-of-the-range alarm packed with features!
It’s the perfect tool for quickly and effortlessly emptying high capacity Big pit reel spools.
Product available with different options
- This is a brand new pattern which has been created by combining short and long shank curved hooks resulting in a very effective hook.
- Featuring a slightly downturned eye, this hook turns the instant you tighten the hooklink ensuring that it hooks up straight away.
- Suitable for a wide variety of rigs, it will also prove very popular for use with the 360° rig.
- This will undoubtedly be the most popular pattern within the range.
- Featuring a straight point, unlike many of our competitors the SCS features a straight eye which increases its flexibility when it comes to certain rigs.
- Probably the most diverse hook in the range, it can again be used with both bottom and pop-up presentations and is particularly suited to Withy Pool, KD and Snowman set ups
- Designed to provide a pattern for the fastest growing method in Carp Fishing over the past few years, the SRC is the result of very carefully studying the two most popular Stiff Rig & Chod hooks on the market and combining the best features from both of them to create the ultimate hook for these methods.
- Tried, tested and proven, each and every V-Curve hook is produced to the strictest quality control that has established the Razor Point hook brand as a market leader and firm favourite for the most demanding of situations. The ultimate carp hook!
- Dura-Point Technology.
- Highest grade Carbon Steel.
- Non-glare PTFE Finish
- Patented V-Curve shape.
- This is the first dedicated pattern designed for the increasingly popular method of Zig fishing.
- Featuring a short shank, wide gape with long straight needle point, the eye has been very slightly out-turned to ensure that the hook sits perfectly beneath the zig foam.